As you might know by now, I am in complete, head-over-heels in love with autumn.  I should specify:  the REAL autumn like we have in Utah, not the wimpy hot version in Arizona (no offense Arizona, but you know what you did.)  Yesterday the fam and I drove up to the mountains to see the colors and seriously how can you compete with that??  You can’t.  Plain and simple.
 
Since I haven’t had a proper autumn or winter in four years, I have treated myself to a proper autumn and winter wardrobe.  I got lots of staples at Old Navy (they have those long sleeve knit v-necks that flatter my body) and sweaters and boots and scarves and jackets.  I’m a little bit fashion obsessed so I’ve decided to incorporate a little of that love into my blog.  So don’t be surprised if you see a few more fashion posts.
These are all outfits that I would totally wear.

Links to the Outfits:
Links to the Outfits:
Links to the Outfits:
Want more fashion?  Check out 26 Fall Fashions!

0 comments: